If you reside outside of Montgomery County and wish to donate or receive food, contact the Capital Area Food Bank for assistance in your community.

If you are a citizen who would like to donate food, contact one of these local Montgomery County non-profit food recipient organizations that may be able to accept your food donations including fresh, shelf stable, prepared, and frozen food for people.

If you’d like to volunteer in food rescue, contact one of these organizations that can use volunteer support:
National Food Recovery Programs
National Support Organizations

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Feed More, Waste Less

%d bloggers like this: