Join us for a FREE one-hour webinar to learn how to use CFR’s new matching Web application.
PHONE: 408 638 0968 or 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 469 286 5292
Join us to learn how to use Community Food Rescue’s new Web application–the Uber of food recovery. If you are a food business with surplus food to donate, a food assistance organization seeking donated food or a volunteer interested in helping to transport food, this webinar is for you.
- Learn how to sign up for CFR’s free Web Application and complete your profile
- Food donors learn how to post food donations
- Learn how the Web app. auto-matches donors, recipient orgs. and volunteer food runners
- Learn about CFR’s safe food handling guidelines and videos
- Learn how your participation helps to feed more and waste less in Montgomery County.
Each one hour webinar will focus on a particular user group–food donors, recipient organizations, and volunteer food runners. You are welcome to attend one or all. Please invite everyone in your circles who would benefit from these webinars. The webinars are FREE.
There is no need to sign up for the Webinars ahead of time, just click on a link below five minutes before the listed time. Your computer will download the software program called, Zoom and you will enter the webinar. To listen, you have a choice of either phoning in at the number below OR click on the link to use your computer’s audio–but don’t do both!
Special thanks to Burness for hosting these webinars, using Zoom!